22nd April 2021 | posted in News
Railway Housing Association can confirm is has complied with the Government's guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19.
This involves carryng out 5 steps to safer working together which are:
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work safely from a Covid-19 secure workplace or work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace. Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to provide adequate ventilation in enclosed spaces.
You can see the document signed by our Chief Executive Anne Rowlands here.